1570 Westminster St. 2nd floor
Providence, RI 02909
Fax: (888) 363-3284
Our practice is conveniently located on the West Side of Providence, with easy access to Route 10 and I-95. We offer flexible hours and evening appointments on several days of the week.
Kimberly Jackson, LICSW, CST
Monday – 12:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday – 12:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday – 9:00 to 5:00 p.m
Thursday – 12:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Friday – 9:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Elliot Ruggles, LCSW
Saturday – by appointment
Please contact us to inquire about services or to schedule an appointment. We offer a complimentary phone consultation (15 to 20 minutes) to discuss your concerns and to ensure an appropriate match. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Initial consultation (1 hour): $140
- Follow-up sessions:
- Individual therapy (45 to 50 minutes) – $100
- Couples counseling (60 minutes) – $120
A limited number of reduced-fee appointments for students and individuals with financial hardship may be available.
Depending upon your diagnosis, insurance may provide full or partial coverage for therapy.
Kimberly is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/ Blue Shield and can bill this company directly on your behalf. We are considered an “out-of-network provider” for any other plan (Tufts, United, etc.). Elliot is not in-network with any insurance companies at this time.
Please contact your insurance company to verify out-of-network benefits.
Here are some important questions to ask:
- Is a referral or pre-authorization required?
- Is there a deductible? Has it been met?
- What portion of the fees will be reimbursed for an out-of-network provider? (specify that it is for psychotherapy with a licensed clinical social worker)
- Is there a limit on the number of sessions that may be reimbursable?
- Is a mental health diagnosis required for fee reimbursement?
- What is the process for filing a claim and what forms are required for reimbursement?
We encourage potential clients to weigh the risks and benefits involved in using insurance, especially with sexual concerns and gender identity. We are often required to provide these companies with sensitive information (e.g. diagnosis, treatment goals, etc.) that may impact your level of privacy.
Payment is due at the time of service and can be made with cash, check, or credit card. We offer credit/debit processing through Square and PayPal and can provide receipts for Health Savings Accounts upon request.